1. Never start to write your blog post without your second morning coffee -
chocolate can help too!
I started the 30 Day Blogging Challenge with no idea about blogging & learnt so much from the daily challenges. An email arrived daily with informative and easy to follow advice on ways to enhance blog posts and ideas for what to write about.
What I really learnt;
1. Use photos – people like pictures
2. Look in newspapers, magazines etc for inspiration on what to write about – why didn’t I think of that by myself?
3. Keep Writing – it gets easier
4. How to use tags in my blog posts.
5. To think about the search engine terms people might be using to try and find our Silver Filigree Jewellery from Croatia and use them in my blog.
5. That there is a vast amount of help and support available on-line.
6. Include a ‘call to action’ eg, visit our new website here; www.sebasilver.com!
I would recommend the 30 Day Blogging Challenge to anyone who is looking for motivation to get started on blogging, some fun ways to liven up your blog posts and advice on attracting a wider audience to your blog.
Other Challenges include the 30 Day Facebook Challenge & 30 Day SEO Challenge – more information about Nikki’s challenges can be found here; http://www.30daychallenges.nikkipilkington.com/
Remember that website filled with filigree goodness, www.sebasilver.com
Thanks for stopping by.