So we’re Tweeting, I still don’t fully grasp the concept or how it will bring in any business but I seem to have embraced the tweeting with already 228 Tweets by me (@SebaDizajn is our twitter name) and have 91 followers to date. That’s about 20x the number that are following this blog. Maybe I’m more interesting in small snippets?!
I have found some amazing people & businesses to follow, I am especially interested in the ethical businesses and websites that I have been discovering.
Here is my TOP 10 to date & why
1. @NZJewellery – mates since we were 10 years old how could I not put them in number 1 spot?
2. @Goodleaf – tree climbing on the Isle of Wight, friends since we met working in a dodgy restaurant in Jasper, Alberta 10+ years ago. Tree climbing, nature loving, flapjack eating, mellow adventurers from the Isle of Wight
3. @NikkiPilkington – social media guru whose free advice I have found invaluable as I tread these new waters
4. @KorculaExplorer – another new business here in Korcula, gotta help each other!
5. @Crazy_Golfer – purely because of the bio ‘I’m the future world #1 womens golfer and theres nothing you can do about it 🙂‘
6. @ethicalinstyle – ethical style tips, 1000+ Ethical ideas, what’s not to like about that?
7. @ethnicsupplies – sustainable solutions to poverty among African Women, love this!
8. @ethicalstore – Over 8,000 Fairtrade, Organic & Eco-friendly gifts, gadgets & groceries.
9. @jewelsandfinery – antique, vintage and pre owned jewellery – who knows what treasures you might find with them
10. @thejewelryworld – informative & fun, and hopefully so positive leads for the jewellery business I am busy trying to promote!
ohh, 92 followers…. @Bridal_Magazine just joined the SebaDizajn journey. Welcome aboard, hope you’ve had a look at our stunning cufflinks! Perfect for a wedding party – must go tweet them and let them know…
Have just added a Twitter link here, join us, maybe you’ll make my next top 10!
The photo finish - they're following me too!